Thursday, February 05, 2009

Music recommendation: To You - Headless Heroes (cover of an I Am Kloot song)

Headless Heroes' cover of To You (originally by I Am Kloot, apparantly) has been pretty much my favourite song for several weeks now, ever since I finally managed to get hold of the album from which it comes (The Silence of Love). I just can't stop playing it. It's competing with the loop of replaying that is Cressida Cowell's How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse -and that is being played for entirely different reasons...

Anyway, I just can't recommend highly enough the ethereal loveliness of this particular Headless Heroes cover (and I'd also recommend the rest of the album as well, especially the preceeding track Just Like Honey).

Enjoy!

Cross-posted on Music is Our Hot Hot Sex

No comments: