Monday, January 19, 2009

Once the gloom of January has stopped overwhelming me...

... I will get around to posting some sunny pics of New Zealand from last month's vacation. *Sigh* that feels a very long time ago now.

In the meantime, can anyone help me find a link to the lovely current trailer for CBeebies? The one where all the kids are dancing about yelling 'THREE!' with three fingers waving? I only really love it for the last milli-seconds featuring the girl who enthusiastically yells 'THREE' and then, realising she only has two fingers waving, rather mournfully adds 'oh' as she looks at her hand in a state of "I know there's something wrong with what I did then..."

It is WELL sweet. And NO, I am not broody.

3 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Sunshine! I can forgive the cold (well, not very cold) as long as the sun shines.

JoeinVegas said...

Oh - forgot - any word over there about a return of Torchwood? We don't get any news of that stuff over here, just the joy when it is on. Just saw Capt'n Jack leading a tour of French castles yesterday (probably an old show) and it came to mind.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Last I heard on Torchwood was that the special series was due later in the year in the UK than had been anticipated in order to broadcast it closer to the US broadcast date. I didn't read too far in case I got spoilered.

My guess on the limited amount I read is late summer/autumn.

Nice to know someone needs their Capt Jack fix, though over here there is probably more John Barrowman about than is healthy for any TV channel.