Thursday, January 17, 2008

SFX magazine Feb 2008 issue 166 - did anyone just hear me squee?

Primeval as the lead feature in SFX Feb 2008 issue!

Primeval POSTERS: a double sided 'how do I decide' with the team on one side and holy heck of hotness Dougie Henshall with fighting creatures on the other!

I think I have fainted and gone to squee-land.

Did someone hear my pleas for some nice things to happen to me following a start to the year that has so far included TWO bouts of illness?

Seems so! Hurrah!!

(I need to scan to get some pics of this but Woo-Hoo! Take my word for how excited I am!)

4 comments:

Marie said...

They are trailing Primeval here in France, but it's called (translated) Nick Cutter: The Gates of Time. Thought you'd like that...

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

How utterly SWOONY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this to the group. Had to use it for the website. Credit given. Love your enthusiasm!

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Haha, why isn't it called that over here?!!