Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How long since the last book meme?

Since EineKleineRob asked so nicely, I thought I should try...

Total number of books owned

Am frightened on counting, especially after how many we lugged home on the plane. About 3,500?

Last book bought

Lots! Art Deco: Los Angeles, Getty Center Photography Collection Handbook, The Puttermesser Papers: A Novel by Cynthia Ozick....

Last book read

Last one completed: Possibly an Artemis Fowle book before I passed them on to neice and nephew!

Currently reading: The Raw Shark Texts by Stephen Hall. I started it last night and am already about 1/3 through it. Completely insane but very vivid and compelling and with a central idea of a conceptual shark, a Ludovician shark, that eats memories: Audrey Niffenegger liked it a lot.

Five books that mean a lot to you

Hmm. Not really had time to rethink this so temporarily will refer you to this.

Next tagees: bah, humbug. I'll try and think of someone who would do this, but in the meantime, meme yourself senseless...

1 comment:

Imposs1904 said...

Hello Lisa,

I hope you're well. I took your book meme.