Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Doctor Who delay...?

Grrr....

Seems that the football may well delay Doctor Who by a week if the match goes to extra-time/penalties.

Anyone with me pleading for a quick resolution to the match or else prepared to offer some serious kicking to the players concerned? I'd normally have sympathy for underdog scraps to the last minute possible but in this instance I want a clean win within 90 mins. Or there's gonna be real trouble.

Not least because I would already have to watch the following week on tape anyway as I will be at BAAS 21 April.

And, oh yeah, how ironic that DWM swapped its publication dates to make sure it wasn't coming out at the wrong time, avoiding talking about episodes before they air, and then this happens! Another change of publication date on the cards???

3 comments:

Holly said...

I fell asleep during the last half hour of Life on Mars, boo hoo x

Marie said...

Fine by me - I missed 'Rose' and have the PVR set in any case.

From Marie in DC x

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Well in the end all was well... and the possible delay even spurred a brilliant Mitch Benn moment on The NOW Show. Worth its weight in gold.