Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today I have mostly been listening to...

Regina Spektor "Begin to Hope" (new album)
Delgados "Complete BBC Peel sessions"
Chemical Underground Records collection "CHEM087CD" (also comes with a DVD)
Nina Nastasia's "The Blackened Air" (from 2001)
Various [that's the name not collection] "The World is Gone"

Also on constant rotation:
Semisonic "Secret Smile" - because I had never quite forgotten how I really really liked this song and it has nothing to do with me playing this lately
Joy Zipper "1" - because it's summer
Joanna Newsom "Peach, Plum, Pear" - because I always love what George throws our way...

3 comments:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Is the new Regina Spektor album good?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Indeedy!

Imposs1904 said...

Apparently Emma Pollock is doing some live dates soon. I bet she'll be good