Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I can't believe...

... that I hadn't clicked before why the lovely Ashley Jensen had a residual presence in my mind.

Of course, visiting the best place for this kind of information, I suddenly realised WHY.

Lucky, LUCKY girl.

And, checking her CV, she was also in this with these two fabulous Scots as well.

Oh yeah, and I don't know why, but in the black and white picture near the bottom of the page, I don't half think she has an uncanny resemblance to my lovely friend Chrissie as she looked when I first met her 16 years ago.

5 comments:

Rob Buckley said...

Wasn't she in some theatre production with DT as well? I seem to recall seeing AJ and DT appearing on Jonathan Ross's chat show and AJ saying that the first thing she'd done professionally in theatre had also featured DT. That may have been a strange figment of my imagination though.

Anonymous said...

I remember it as well, so we might have dreamt it together. The play was "The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui" by Bertolt Brecht (had to look the play up, didn't remember it by heart). They also showed a photo, I wouldn't recognise either of them.

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

"Wasn't she in some theatre production with DT as well?"

Not a figment of your imagnination, I remember this too :)

Rob Buckley said...

As I always say, it's a good day when the hallucination count remains at zero.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Yeah, but I'm rather fond of my hallucinations...