Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sitting with the toddler blog

Okay, so Rullsenberg Rules is hardly a baby blog anymore, but like any toddler, you wouldn't want to leave it on its own for too long.

So very kindly Anna of the extra-specially lovely "Theatre is life..." has agreed to sit with the toddler blog whilst I am away in NZ. Now, I shouldn't need to say 'go gentle' with her as she's been blogging about the same length of time as me. And as she has her own blog she won't be bothering you as much as I do. But she is suitably qualified to rave about Doctor Who (very important) and am convinced will be a great host whilst I'm fretting on the otherside of the world about conferences, dissertations and impending builders on my return...

I'll be dropping in till Thursday night, but the countdown has well and truly started...

1 comment:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

You never know....!