Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Me and Dipsy Sudbery

That's a reference to the lovely lovely Dipsy dog Sudbery pictured with me over at EineKleineRob. Now Rob is currently experiencing technical difficulties with uploading his pictures from the complete blogmeet, but the two shots he has of Dipsy (including one with me) are just really sweet.

Okay, so she may have tried to beg our sarnies off us with the sighing-head-on-lap technique but she was so affectionate it was hard not to be taken in. She was obviously the perfect dog, 'cos even our cat didn't complain about her when I got home (usually the cat takes umbrage at the mere whiff of another creature on my person).

2 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Are you the one with the stripes?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hmmm... confusing me with a dog... as lovely as Dipsy is that doesn't entirely feel complementary! Unless of course you were being deeply ironic [NOTE: I am being Ironic myself in this post comment!!!!]