Friday, December 23, 2005

The West Wing Season 6, Casanova and Marie

Lacking the ability to have Freeview in my house - unless we wish to view the special pixilated version - I do not have to worry about missing out on the West Wing season 6, especially as I smartly purchased it for my friend Helen Lisette for her birthday. I also have a working video recorder and a DVD copy of Casanova (ooh yes).

Thus I do not share Marie's predicament regarding clashes of channels, bad mullet haircuts and not owning the DVD.

Marie: I think you should assume that if your family failed to take the necessary hints for Xmas, me and Rosby will shake tins to raise the cash to buy you a copy of Casanova for you to watch all for yourself...

1 comment:

Rosby said...

I'm getting one for myself first. Well, if my parents don't...*fingers crossed*