Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My face is like Shannen Doherty

Right... okay...huh? Strangely though I would swear the pic they use to illustrate the test is actually Maggie Gyllenhaal rather than Shannen Doherty (who gets her kit off a lot if Google pics search is anything to go by. I'd rather MG than SD - sorry.

I'm not even going into most of the options I was given from My Heritage. My sympathies Marie for not getting her desired choices, but I think I came off worse overall: one of them was actually Michael Douglas. Yes I am MORTIFIED.

8 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Are you going to show us the pic you used as a basis for the finding?
Perhaps you will be changing the image you use on 'about me'? But if you feel Willow, then be Willow.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Mmm, maybe I should have done me as Willow? I pretty much hate close up shots of me, though I did use the best one that I have (it was taken by a guy in a photography shop when I was having problems with my camera and needed to finish the film. maybe when I'm feeling more confident...

Kerron said...

Hi Lisa,

Check this out:

http://kerroncross.blogspot.com/2005/12/who-you-looking-at.html

Cameron is more like Willow than you.

:-o

Kara said...

How fun! I did it using my blogger pic and got Marlene Dietreich, Anne Frank, Yoko Ono and Kevin Bacon. Very interesting mix, eh?
I also put in Darren's passport picture and he, apparently, only looks like Steven Spielberg.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Oh dear, how upset was Darren?! At least your mix is, well, interesting. Mine was just baffling.

John said...

I put in one of myself and my brother: I came out as Sean Penn, which is an insult to Sean Penn, and my brother came out as Mel Gibosn, which is an insult to my brother.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

John, all I can say is BWAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

Only just spotted this - very cool.

It seems L. Ron Hubbard, Lucy Liu, and I are like peas in a pod. Well, duh!