Monday, September 13, 2004

Permission to enter is now granted

Welcome to the first of what will be some postings and discussion on all manner of things (as shown on my header!)

I am of course meant to be working - well it is lunchtime so that gets me off that hook - but I hereby declare that RullsenbergRules is open for business.

Want to rant about Strawberry Willow and Marti Noxon's "bang on the head" approach to metaphor? - here's a venue for you! Irked how Chris Carter found God in the magnetite pueblos? - give it to me! Need to share some well located webpages on your favourite movies, books and music (they might not be mine, but we'll give it a whirl!) --- get to it dude. Distressed at the absence of quality music from your radio set? - share the goodies to be found in the more off-beat corners of our music collections and radio listening habitats!

You are welcome - join us

1 comment:

Neil said...

There's a guy who works at my local garage who is the doppelganger of Smoking Man. But I don't think he's allowed to smoke at work (so he must be Non-Smoking Man).

Like the layout.